1, What's the difference between high-end and mid-end bags?
We sell both the high quality and mid quality bags. The difference between high and mid quality is mainly in these aspects.
1) The hardware materials and plated technology of high-end bags are better. Generally speaking, the hardware of high-end bags is made of steel or better alloys, and some of them are copper, and the plated process is better. The mid-end generally uses alloys, and plated is not as well as high-end.
The hardware of high-end bags is more wear-resistant, and its surface looks better than mid quality's.
2) The leather or canvas material of high-end is better than mid-end.
3) The craftsmanship of high-ends is better than mid-ends. The production machines for high-end products are more advanced, so it is better to make bags than mid-range products. It is inevitable that mid-end bags have a little defects, which you need to understand and accept.
4) Generally speaking, the shoulder straps of high-end products are wider.
5) The mid-ends come with dust bag, but without gift box; The high-ends come with both dust bag and gift box.
6) Here are some VS pics for your reference.
2, How fast can I get my bag?
After receiving orders, we'll ship products within 3 days. All the bags will be inspected carefully, to make sure everything is good.
Our Free Shipping service includes DHL, Fedex, UPS and EMS for different countries.
Under normal situations, we use the following couriers:
-- UK, DE, AU, ES and South-America: EMS mostly
-- US, CA: DHL/Fedex/UPS
-- Mid-east: Aramex
-- Others: DHL/Fedex/UPS or EMS
Please be aware that the exact shipping times can vary depending on customs clearance. Below is the normal times.
3, Why does my package stay in the "shipment information received" state for many days? Has the package been shipped yet?
This situation is normal and all packages are the same. Since our packages are all shiped from the Mid-east Fedex/DHL recently, the status will be always "information received" before the couriers received and arranges the flight. Once they arrange the flight, the packages can be delivered quickly. You don’t need to worry about this. In short, most of the time to most areas, the delivery time is 8-10 days.
Here are some cases for your reference.
4, Why do I receive the tracking number the next day after shipment?
You won't be confused about it if you know the shipment process here.
In the shipping industry here, there's a collecting role like a middleman. Generally speaking, sellers (like us) will not directly deliver packages to courier companies (except EMS) like Fedex/DHL/UPS. Instead, the packages are entrusted to the mid-collector, and then the mid-collector delivers the packages to the couriers. Because these mid-collectors can get better prices. If the seller delivers the package directly to the courier companies, the prices of the products may have to increase by about 20%.
So, the shipment process is like this:
1. We deliver the packages to the mid-collectors;
2. The mid-collectors deliver the packages to the couriers and obtain the tracking numbers and pass to us;
3. We inform the buyers of the tracking numbers;
That's why the tracking numbers will only be received the next day after shipment.
Make sure you dont miss interesting happenings by joining our newsletter program.
Contact Us Via Email